fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Them's Fighting Words!

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

cookies

I’m getting a little behind on my blogging. With out-of-town guest things have been busy busy busy. My sister, her husband, his sister and my niece are all here in the mega-tropolis called L.A. Only my niece is actually staying in the apartment with us. Our place is too small for 5 3/4 adults.

Yesterday my niece put me to shame and made cookies at 7:00 am. I had barely wiped the sleep from my eyes and she was up, dressed and baking. Mmm maybe she can stay longer than 2 weeks.

Later we drove out to Newport Beach/Fashion Island (50 miles away) and spent the day touring, shopping, shopping and more shopping. Of course all marathon shopping excursions turn into a fight between my sister and bother-in-law. Needless to say it was a quiet ride home in the pouring rain.

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shopping in The OC - wish I was there!
Lori

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those cookie look sick blaa

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter