fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Hope for the Big Square

Friday, November 19, 2004

19_11_a
Lately, I’ve been feeling out of touch when it comes to popular music. This is a bit of an embarrassment for me because I used to fancy myself as a bit of a music aficionado. Note this may have been a delusion my part. I don’t own an iPod and with no cable TV I don’t watch music videos. Well thankfully there is help for musically challenged people like me – KCRW L.A.’s local public radio station to the rescue! During their music programs such as “Morning Becomes Eclectic” they post a playlist on their website as each piece is played. Finally if I hear a song I like I have a way to match the song to the artist. Recently (because of the playlist) I have discovered a new band called the Scissor Sisters that I think are amazing. They have this really funky sound that is reminiscent of early Elton John. Yup there’s hope for people like me. :)

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter