fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Not A Moment Too Soon

Friday, December 03, 2004

3_products

Ever since Oprah decided to go blabbing to the world about “Airborne the Effervescent Health Formula” my local Trader Joe’s (TJ’s) is unable to keep the stuff in stock. It seems that the manufacturer can’t keep up with the demand because of you-know-who. Luckily, yesterday after three weeks of looking at an empty shelf, I finally scored a few packs of the wonder tablets. Like the title says, not a moment too soon because my beloved woke up this morning with a cold.

Knock on wood, but since I started taking this stuff I have been cold free since my nasty sinus incident of September 2002. It was so bad I remember the date!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter