fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Bits n’ Pieces

Saturday, February 05, 2005

2_5_a


During our holiday I was on the look out for unique and crafty type souvenirs. I found driftwood/shell wall hangings (left) that I thought were really sweet and fit my idea of crafty. Although, there were two problems: a) they came with not-my-style new age slogans and b) a not-my-stlye price tag. Over the course of the week I picked up bits and pieces of what ever nature had to offer that would fit discreetly in my luggage. Yes, I’m sure there’s lots of people who come home from vacation with wood, rocks and other various crap in their suitcase. Anyway to get to the point, I made my own damn wall hanging (right) san the cheesy slogan and it was practically free. Now that's my style

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter