fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

February Is Movie Month!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

2_3_aIn honour of the Oscars I have decided to declare February Movie Month. Since, I live in movie town I figure it’s my civic duty to try and see the films nominated for Hollywood’s most prestigious awards. Usually, I watch the Academy Awards then rent the films once they are on DVD. Well not this year my friends. It will be my goal to see all the main contenders before the main event!

And the nominees are:

























Best Picture Best Animated Feature
The Aviator
Finding Neverland
Million Dollar Baby
Ray
Sideways
The Incredibles
Shark Tale
Shrek 2
Best Actor Best Actress
Don Cheadle in
Hotel Rwanda
Johnny Depp in Finding Neverland
Leonardo DiCaprio in The Aviator
Clint Eastwood in
Million Dollar Baby
Jamie Foxx in "Ray
Annette Bening in
Being Julia
Catalina Sandino Moreno in
Maria Full of Grace
Imelda Staunton in Vera Drake
Hilary Swank Million Dollar Baby
Kate Winslet in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Supporting
Actor
Supporting
Actress
Alan
Alda in The Aviator
Thomas Haden Church in Sideways
Jamie Foxx in Collateral
Morgan Freeman in Million Dollar Baby
Clive Owen in Closer
Cate Blanchett in The Aviator
Laura Linney in Kinsey
Virginia Madsen in Sideways
Sophie Okonedo in Hotel Rwanda
Natalie Portman in Closer



Note: titles in red are the movies I've seen. Yup I better get busy.

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to be eating alot of popcorn!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter