fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Everyday Matters—Challenges #3 and #10

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

4_19_a
Hands

4_19_b
Handbag

 

3 Comments:

Blogger Ramesh Gandhi said...

Beautiful hands! I especially like the way you've composed it -- at first, blurry glance, I actualy thought the middle hand was a photograph, with the sketches above.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Shelly McC said...

These drawings are beautiful. I love the colour in the bag drawing. It is stunning, looks like alot of work has gone into this drawing. I also like how you have done the middle hand drawing in colour and contrasting with the sketches. Wonderful work.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Patsy Terrell said...

These are both excellent! I haven't done every challenge but admire your plan to "catch up." Beautiful.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter