fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Making Stuff: Continued

Monday, May 02, 2005

5_2_b

5_2_a

We completed project number three in box making class. I’m very happy with the results! Next project is a tri-frame—very cool.

I decided to go with pink and gray for the month of May. What do you think?
Too Girlie?

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this box, the colors are fantastic. And I like your EDM drawings too. I played catchup too when I first started doing them. No pressure there. Are you going to show pictures of your printing class too? And thanks for your comments and for visiting my blog!

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your boxes are very cool, maybe you should think about selling them for alot of money , there are a few places in LA that would take them on consigment or you could try selling them yourself at one of the green markets around Christmass.
Judy

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter