fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Weird Wednesday: Bunny Watch

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

08_6_fOkay, it took me until Thursday to think up something for Weird Wednesday, but perhaps "Bunnies Gone Bad" would make up for my tardiness. I have two regular readers and I don't want to disappoint.

I picked up this comic book at an antique/colllectibles shop on our recent trip to Sanata Barbara. Not the point I'm trying to make, but the fact that I found this in a vintage shop made me feel old, because I once owned this wholesome story about an evil-kid-eating rabbit. Yup, I was a deranged little girl who loved creepy monster stories . Oh, wait a minute, the publishing date says 1980; mmm, that means I was a teenager at that time. My mistake, I was a deranged teenager who loved creepy monster stories. We won't address why I was buying comic books in my late teens and no, we will not address why I'm buying comic books at my current (undisclosed) age.

Perhaps you have not noticed. Yes I know some of you have adult responsiblities with no time to chase rabbits, but take my word: Mean, nasty and sometime murderous bunnies are popping up all over the place. Here are a few expamples I've dug up. Have a look if you dare.

08_6_d
Happy Bunny: mean and nasty, but not murderous. So far.

08_6_a
The vicious attack bunny in Monty Python's film The Holy Grail.

08_6_e
Big Bunny: very hungry!

 

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Nice collection.

You should check out angryalien.com for re-enactments of films by bunnies, in 30 seconds.

10:15 PM  
Blogger k said...

too funny!
I just stumbled upon your blog, and already I'm laughing.
I love the bunny watch stuff.
Hope you have fun in Canada, I like it :)
K

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter