fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Back in Blah

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

05_7_a
Everyday Matters Challenge #18: What you see out your window. I didn't do as much drawing as I would have liked on my holiday, but I did manage this drawing of LAX while I waited for my flight.

I'm back in California, after a three week visit to see family and friends in Canada. We had a great time, but condensed socializing is tiring. Now, I'm suffering a minor bout of the after-the-holiday blues, but alas like the holiday this too shall pass.

Here are a few projects I have planned for the summer: finish portfolio website, start a really big letterpress project, finally catch up with Everyday Matters and learn to do a headstand in yoga class. I'll also have newsletter projects in the near future.

05_7_b

 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great interpretation of "out the window." Hope your vacation was good.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Shelly McC said...

This is a wonderful drawing. I really like it.

11:49 PM  
Blogger pedalpower said...

What a great drawing of a complicated subject--you did a wonderful job of knowing what to simplify!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter