fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Everyday Matters Challenge #23: Draw your foot

Thursday, July 14, 2005

14_7_a

Obviously, I don't follow instructions very well. I drew my feet and my knobby knees too.

 

11 Comments:

Blogger Ramesh Gandhi said...

Excellent feet! Good shading, lively colours, great shoes. Inspiring me to draw - but my sandals are so dull.... Inspiring me to shop...

10:07 PM  
Blogger Shelly McC said...

This is great, I really love the colour and feel of the drawing. Excellent!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Shelly McC said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

I love the angle and the inclusiion of the knees

11:59 PM  
Blogger Kathleen Pequignot said...

These look like happy feet. Must be those fun sandals! Great sketch. :)

5:11 AM  
Blogger Nita Van Zandt said...

Love the drawing, the angle, and especially those sandals! What a great picture!

6:22 AM  
Blogger pedalpower said...

This is a fun drawing--love that you put the knees in too!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

This is great! I especially LOVE the knees ... what fun!

6:39 PM  
Blogger SideShowMom said...

Beautiful and fun! You had fun with this, didn't you!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Summer toes!! Love the flowers. Great drawing.
Lindsay

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh your feet and cool sandals, great job
-patty

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter