fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Tricks are for Kids

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

06_7_aWhile I was staying at my sister's, I thought it would be fun to try to teach her dog (Rosco) a new trick. He knows all the standard doggie tricks: roll-over, shake-a-paw and speak. It seemed like he would do anything for a treat. I asked my freind, who happens to be an expert dog trainer for some advice on how to teach a dog to jump through a hoop. Her opinion was to lure the dog with a treat and praise him if he is successful, act cross if he is not. It didn't take long to get Rosco to do the trick, although he did cheat when he had the chance.

06_7_b

06_7_c

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that dog is so cute i just love him to bittz! PS love your blog

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the dog jumping through the hoop made me laugh...
I was in need of a good laugh!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter