fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Pink Cyclops She Cometh

Friday, October 28, 2005

28_10_a
Everyday Matters Challenge # 33: Draw and eye.
Wahhh, I have conjunctivitis, aka PINK EYE! All week I've been trying to hide the oozing eyesore behind a swathe of hair. Good thing I have longish hair. Although, I feel like the teenager from The Incredibles. I just wish I had her power to disappear. Most sensible people would have called their doctor, but no I was sure it would clear up without help. Unfortunately, by Thursday it seemed take a turn for the worse and I was forced to call my doctor. I have an appointment this coming Wednesday. Sigh, five more days, damn my procrastinating ways.

On a less gross note it's Andrew's birthday today. We won't be celebrating until November 7. At the moment he's too busy globe trotting all over the damn place. First stop Doha Qatar.

 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should go to urgent care if your doc has one. You need some antibiotic on that now. Why are they making you wait? That's crazy!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Kathleen Pequignot said...

I agree with Karen, go to urgent care if you can. That is no fun to be dealing with an eye issue. Hope you feel better soon. Mom's aren't supposed to get sick, go the doctors... yes, I know! But take care of yourself dear!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I hope that today your eye is better! Great drawing of the eyes though.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Ramesh Gandhi said...

Yeow! This is an illustration with visceral impact, for sure! Hope it's better now.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Tinwacker said...

I can't believe he would leave with your eye like that!!!! Hope it get's better soon Deb. I get that all the time and it is very painful and drags you down.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter