fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Oh! I Feel Pretty and Witty and Pretty!

Friday, January 06, 2006

01_06_a
Here is my blind contour self portrait entry (even though I've been booted off the list from lack of effort). I guess I shouldn't of made fun of Andrew's BC portrait. For more Blind Contour Friday drawings go to Inkfinger.

 

2 Comments:

Blogger "Maggie & Kevin" said...

Deborah,

This is such a cool blind contour, before I read what you had to say I immediately thought it looked like Nicole Richie. It was in the eyes and the smile. When I found out it was you I went looking for your photo and it definitely resembles you! You and Nicole are lovely!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Sunday Afternoons said...

Wow! Thanks.

d

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter