fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

First Fridays: Blind Contour

Friday, March 03, 2006

03_03_a
Blind Contour Friday, it's back, but only on a once a month basis. Here is my entry for this month's topic hot. Since, I'm not having coffee for three weeks (see detox entry) it's been green tea everyday. It's okay, but I sure miss my COFFEEEEEEE.

For other fabulously hot interpretations go to Inkfinger.

 

4 Comments:

Blogger Hashi said...

Hi Deborah, I searched for your email address here and on the Everyday Matters group -- I thought you were a member there, but I guess not. Anyway, there's a yahoo group for us So Cal artists, called scdrawingroom, and I thought you might be interested in joining us. We get together for occasional sketch crawls; in fact, we're planning one for when Danny Gregory's in town this month. Come on over if you're intereted. Cheers, Hashi

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tea is good and Hot, I tell you, from looking at all these posts today I am getting really thursty and hungry.

I like my green tea with LOTS of lemon.

great job.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice and cozy

9:57 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I'm sorry about life without coffee. :-(
BUT, on a brighter note, your tea looks wonderful!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter