fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

EDM Challenge #43: Draw China or Ceramics

Saturday, May 13, 2006

05_13_a
This is my favorite tea set although I've never used it. It's so small that when I first bought it I thought it was a toy. I'm not so provincial now and I realize that it's used for Japanese/Chinese tea ceremonies. The one time I did participate in a tea ceremony I was so water(tea)-logged that I could hear liquid swishing as I got up to leave. You wouldn't think it could happen, but our host never let our teeny-tiny cups run dry.

 

7 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

SUPER SUPER SKETCH!!! LOVE THE FINE DETAILS AND THE COLOR!! WHAT A GLORY IT IS!!! GREAT JOB!!

12:35 PM  
Blogger DALowe Artist said...

I said out loud when I opened this blog - "that is absolutely gorgeous!" And it is! I love the detail and the way you captured the elipses so perfectly. I love it! Colored pencil, I assume? GREAT JOB!!!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Gorgeous work. You acheived beautiful detail without a bit of fussiness -- just wonderful!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Hashi said...

You're a master of the coloured pencil! Just lovely ... and hey, I'm glad you joined scdrawingroom. I look forward to meeting you at a future sketchcrawl.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Linda T said...

Beautiful!! It looks so warm and inviting. I'm going to have a cup of tea now.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Shelly McC said...

Just love this work! Gorgeous!

2:20 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

This is a lovely piece of work - well done

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter