fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

I Love The Drawing Club

Friday, August 11, 2006

08_11_a
I missed last Thursday's session, but I was back this week for some Polynesian Fire Dancing. Here is a sample of some of my 10 minute poses.

For more go to The Drawing Club.

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's time for another vacation!!!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter