fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

My Acting Debut: Silly Drawing for Illustration Friday

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

08_23_a
The topic for this week's Illustration Friday is MATCH. In grade one I played a villainous match in a play about pollution. It was the seventies and the environment was the new hot topic of the day. Of course at the time I didn't have a clue what this all meant.

In case you want to know: I never did own a pair of Mary-Jane shoes that was just a childhood dream of mine

 

4 Comments:

Blogger ° said...

cute cartoon.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Kim de Young said...

Those Mary-Janes look great on you! Must have been a very odd play. Love your illustration

9:54 AM  
Blogger Matt Phelan said...

I would like to have seen that play. Great idea and execution.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it. what a cute sketch

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter