fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Sometimes You Have to DIY

Monday, August 28, 2006

08_29_a
My search for throw-pillows for our new sofa we bought three years ago is finally over. Yes there are plenty of attractive pillows out there, but I just couldn't bring myself to fork over $45.00 or so for a square of fluff. Target didn't have anything I wanted either. So I took it upon myself and my limited sewing abilities to whip up a couple cushions in my price range. I bought the fabric online from Reprodepot.com. They have a huge selection of really great fabrics and their service is excellent. Who knows things could get crazy around here and I'll dust off my sewing machine on regular basis.

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you! Maybe you can make the Big A some shorts....running man?

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - I like them Deb! Funky material!!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter