fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Wasn't That a Party

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'm still recovering from the festivities of the Holiday Party last night, so Andrew is going to do the honours and caption the pictures today.

12_17_dHere is the "confection station", which was situated in the living room. The lemon squares (sharing the top tray with the chocolate treats) were the most popular dessert, and we had to pack a couple of doggy bags. Luckily for me, Debbie made lots of Rugulachs, the pastry wraps on the second tier, and there are lots left for snacking (about 10 so far today...burp).



12_17_bHere I am showing off my new penguin shaker. Several people commented that my Hawaiian shirt clashed with my pinafore (they both have a cocktail print), so I had to take my shirt off. (Oh, alright, I took the apron off.) In the background are glasses ready for "Candy Cane Cosmos", with crushed candy cane on the rims. Yum!
12_17_c
Directions to the popular Cheese Room.
12_17_a
(left) Some of our friends in the living room, where the more, uh... cultured people hung out.
(right) Compare the living room picture to "The Cheese Room", where guests tended to be a bit more rambunctious. That's my friend Eric hamming it up for the camera. While the cheese was delicious, one had what I'll call a generous odour, like it was being cut. I kept to the kitchen to avoid getting blamed.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter