fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Oot and Aboot

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Here are a few artful free things to see.

THE ARMORY GALLERY
2_23_a
Read Me! Text in Art
145 North Raymond Avenue, near Old Pasadena Gallery Hours: Tuesday through Sunday, noon- 5 p.m. Free admission. December 9 – February 24

Okay, only a short time to catch this one, but I’m heading that way today. This is where I take my letterpress classes too.

That Cool REDCAT: Los Angeles at 631 W. 2nd St.

2_23_c
TWO LINES ALIGN: DRAWINGS AND GRAPHIC DESIGN
BY ED FELLA AND GEOFF MCFETRIDGE

February 21 - April 6, 2008

I’ve never been to The Redcat, but this is sure a good excuse to go. I especailly like the fact that the gallery is “always free”.

Really Terrific Teapots

02_23_c

Saddleback College Art Gallery:
Third International Small Teapot Competition and Show

February 25 - March 27, 2008

I don’t think this one starts until next week, but it looks really neat and it’s “freeeee”. I think Andrew would like to see this one since he’s a tea-dude and all.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter