fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Thursday: Guest Blogger (Again)

Thursday, February 07, 2008

02_07_a.

Both Debbie and I have colds, which may be relapses of the flu we had a few weeks ago. When we're sick, we drink TheraFlu, WalFlu, Neo Citron...whatever they call the gross-tasting drinks that put you to sleep even when you're so stuffed up you can't breathe. Now I'm willing to drink something yucky if it means getting some sleep instead of sitting on the couch pondering what color of goo will come out of my nose next, but I drew the line at "TheraFlu for Flu and Chest Congestion". It tastes like a moldy old lemon smothered in Vegemite and dipped in sea water. I begged Debbie to pick up something different, and luckily the "TheraFlu for Severe Cold" is something I can at least get down without gagging. Nighty night!

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

personally I can think of alot of other liquids that would put me to sleep - although you can't buy them in the drug store (well, maybe in the US you can...)

hope you both feel better soon!

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful mug!! Hope you feel better soon, I know what his constant whining must be like Deb!!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter