fall_banner



spacer

it was this BIG

Hi everybody, and welcome to my
eclectic web blog.

side_01
Join my flickr group
Dramatic Skies and Sunsets.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Houseboat trip. Make your own badge here.
diveder_g

t_insp

04_20_b

Lee's Pets
Illustration Friday
LJCFYI
Go fug yourself

Crafty Links
anh-minh.com
Not Martha

Arty Stuff
A Creative Journey
Crack Skull Bob
Quotidian Curiosities


diveder_g

t_m

KCRW most of the time and Good Morning by Kanye West. Yup, I'm hip.

diveder_g

t_gp

diveder_g

t_mrj


diveder_g



 

 

diveder_g

t_wr

diveder_g

Powered by Blogger

spacer

Yellow Sunday

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Sunday stroll in the neighbourhood. I walked over to my friends’ house to let their dogs out while they’re away for the weekend. I took my camera to document the momentous event.

03_16_b
It’s starting to look a lot like spring here in SoCal. This is called a Liquidabar tree they look a lot like maple trees, but they have cool spiky ball thingies.

03_16_d
This is somebody’s front yard. I added a fuzzy glow to make it look more mysterious.

03_16_c
A dog barking his head off at me. He ran away when I took the photo. Stupid dog.

03_16_e
When I stopped to photograph this tree the owner of the home came out and told me it would cost me $45.00 to take the photo. I assumed he was joking so I laughed. He then told me the tree was a yellow trumpet. I thanked him then moseyed along.

03_16_f
A close-up of a different yellow trumpet tree.

03_16_g
The hills are still green, but by September this hill may be on fire. It’s happened before.

03_16_h
Some trees didn’t get the memo that it’s spring.

03_16_i
Here are the dogs. This is Bailey, she didn’t want to go out.

03_16_j
This is Zoey she didn’t want to stay out. Dogs.

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bailey...LOL

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter